Floriani Medium Cutaway Stabilizer is a very soft, yet solid, 2 oz embroidery stabilizer that will support medium to heavy stitch count designs. It is ideal for fabrics that are considered unstable; fabrics such as fleece, t-shirts, sweatshirts, polo knit, etc.
- Use on non-stable stretch fabrics.
- Will support a design density of about 14,000 stitches and well digitized.
- Super soft feel makes it ideal for sweatshirts, fleece and sweater knits.
To use Floriani Medium Cutaway:
- Cut a piece of the stabilizer at least one inch larger than the hoop size you are planning to use.
- Place the stabilizer to the wrong side of the fabric and hoop.
- Place the embroidery frame on the machine and complete the design. Note! If the design is denser than 14,000 stitches or if it is a poorly digitized design (too many stitches for the design's size), float an additional layer of Floriani Medium Tearaway between the hoop and the bed of the machine for each additional 10,000 stitches for added support.
- Once the design is complete, remove the hoop and garment from the machine and trim the stabilizer close to the design.