This unique product is a fibrous water soluble stabilizer with a tacky (pressure sensitive) surface that does a superior job of supporting light or dense embroidery designs. Use Wet N Gone Tacky® to embroider delicate designs on hard to hoop items such as the corners of handkerchiefs, cuffs and collars, balsa wood, and more.
- Makes embroidery a snap on hard to hoop areas.
- Rinses clean leaving no messy residue
- Use as a topping for wide satin stitch designs on high pile fabrics for perfect results!
To use Wet N Gone Tacky®:
- Place one layer of the product in your embroidery hoop, paper side up.
- Score the release paper with a pin or needle and peel back to expose the sticky surface of the stabilizer.
- Stick the garment or item to be embroidered in place and smooth out any wrinkles.
- Embroider the design. *Tip - Use a slow machine speed of 600 stitches per minute or less.
- Remove the garment or item from the hoop. Pull back and trim away as much of the stabilizer as possible.
- Rinse away the remaining Wet N Gone Tacky® using room temperature water.
*Tip - It is necessary to use "soft" water to get optimal rinse results with this product. If your water is hard or has high mineral deposits it may be necessary to add a water softener to the bath while rinsing your garment.